V8 Beef Stew
- 1 pound cubed beef
- 2 1/4 cups chopped potatoes
- 1 cup chopped carrots
- 1 1/2 cups chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 3 1/2 cups V8 juice
- 2 teaspoons beef bouillon
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Coat beef with flour and brown in oil in a large skillet.
all vegetables in bottom of slow cooker.
- Top with meat.
- Add beef bouillon
and then pour V8 juice over top.
- Cover; cook on LOW for 10 to 12
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.