V8 Beef Stew
- 1 pound cubed beef
- 2 1/4 cups chopped potatoes
- 1 cup chopped carrots
- 1 1/2 cups chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 3 1/2 cups V8 juice
- 2 teaspoons beef bouillon
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons oil
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Coat beef with flour and brown in oil in a large skillet.
- Place all vegetables in bottom of slow cooker.
- Top with meat.
- Add beef bouillon and then pour V8 juice over top.
- Cover; cook on LOW for 10 to 12 hours.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Soup Recipes