- 1 pound lean stew meat, cut into small pieces and rinsed
- 1 (28 ounce) can tomatoes
- 12 ounces frozen mixed vegetables
- 4 beef bouillon cubes
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/3 cup barley or 1/2 thin noodles
- Put meat, tomatoes, vegetables, bouillon cubes and onion into a
slow cooker in order listed.
- Fill slow cooker to within 1 inch of the
rim with water.
- Cook on LOW for 24 hours.
- Add barley or noodles 3 to 4 hours before serving.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.