- 1 pound lean stew meat, cut into small pieces and rinsed
- 1 (28 ounce) can tomatoes
- 12 ounces frozen mixed vegetables
- 4 beef bouillon cubes
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/3 cup barley or 1/2 thin noodles
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Put meat, tomatoes, vegetables, bouillon cubes and onion into a
slow cooker in order listed.
- Fill slow cooker to within 1 inch of the rim with water.
- Cook on LOW for 24 hours.
- Add barley or noodles 3 to 4 hours before serving.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Soup Recipes