Baked Pineapple Stuffing
Baked Pineapple Stuffing is good with baked ham.
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1/4 cup evaporated milk
- 1 cup packaged cornbread stuffing crumbs
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup melted butter or margarine
- 3 eggs, beaten
- Lightly grease the bottom and sides of a 3 1/2-quart slow cooker (you
may use a baking dish that fits in a larger slow cooker).
- Combine all ingredients; pour into the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 2 1/2 to 3 hours.
Yield: 4 to 6 servings
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Vegetable Recipes