- 1 pound carrots, peeled and cut into 2-inch diagonal slices
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup apricot/pineapple preserves
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut (optional garnish)
- Place carrots, sugar, preserves, butter and pineapple juice into
slow cooker and cook on LOW for 4 hours.
- Garnish with coconut, if desired.
- Serve as a side dish with pork, beef or chicken.
Yield: 4 servings
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.