Slow Cooker Recipes
Candied Sweet Potatoes
- 2 pounds fresh sweet potato or yams, diced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Pinch kosher salt
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- Place potato or yams in the slow cooker.
- Add remaining ingredients except for marshmallows and stir gently to mix.
- Cook on LOW for 3 1/2 hours.
- Open the pot and stir the contents. Top with marshmallows and cook for another 30 minutes.
- Turn the pot to warm until ready to serve.