Cheesy Peasy Hash Browns
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 5 cups frozen hash brown potatoes
- 2 cups grated Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup half-and-half
- 1/2 cup scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Combine all ingredients in slow cooker, mixing thoroughly.
- Cover, and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours or on HIGH for 3 to 4 hours.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Vegetable Recipes