- 2 (1 pound) bags frozen corn kernels
- 8 ounces cream cheese (low fat if you like)
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 4 tablespoons butter
- Place corn, sugar, milk and butter in the slow cooker.
- Cut the cream cheese into small chunks and place on top.
- Cook the mixture on LOW for approximately one hour, stirring every
- Stir from the bottom and mix gently.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.