- 2 (1 pound) bags frozen corn kernels
- 8 ounces cream cheese (low fat if you like)
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 4 tablespoons butter
- Place corn, sugar, milk and butter in the slow cooker.
- Cut the cream cheese into small chunks and place on top.
- Cook the mixture on LOW
for approximately one hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Stir from the bottom and mix gently.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Vegetable Recipes