Creamy Ranch Potatoes
- 2 pounds small red potatoes, quartered
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 envelope dry ranch dressing mix
- 1 can condensed cream of potato soup
- Place potatoes in a 3 1/2-quart slow cooker.
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese and ranch dressing mix. Stir
in soup. Add to potatoes.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 7 to 9 hours or on HIGH for 3 1/2 to
4 1/2 hours.
- Stir to blend before serving.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.