Easy Red Beans and Rice
- 1 pound spicy smoked sausage, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 2 (15 ounce) cans red beans, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 2 (10 ounce) cans Ro*Tel tomatoes with green chiles
- 3/4 cup chopped red onion
- 2 cups cooked rice
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Combine all ingredients in slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 5 1/2 to 6 hours.
- Serve over hot, cooked rice.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Vegetable Recipes