Easy Red Beans and Rice
- 1 pound spicy smoked sausage, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 2 (15 ounce) cans red beans, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 2 (10 ounce) cans Ro*Tel tomatoes with green chiles
- 3/4 cup chopped red onion
- 2 cups cooked rice
- Combine all ingredients in slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 5 1/2 to 6 hours.
- Serve over hot, cooked rice.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.