Easy Scalloped Potatoes
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 10 large potatoes, sliced thinly
- 2 large onions, chopped
- 2 cans condensed Cheddar cheese soup
- 1 cup milk
- In a small bowl, combine soup with milk.
- In removable liner, layer one half the potatoes and one half the
chopped onions; spread one half the soup-milk mixture.
- Repeat layering using remaining ingredients.
- Place liner in base.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6-8 hours, or on HIGH for 3-4 hours.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Vegetable Recipes