French Dip Scalloped Potatoes
- 4 large baking potatoes; peeled, thinly sliced
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 16 ounces French onion dip
- Place sliced potatoes in slow cooker.
- Pour in soup and melted butter; stir.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6-8 hours until potatoes are tender.
- Stir in French onion dip 30 minutes before serving; heat through.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.