French Dip Scalloped Potatoes
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 4 large baking potatoes; peeled, thinly sliced
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 16 ounces French onion dip
- Place sliced potatoes in slow cooker.
- Pour in soup and melted butter; stir.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 6-8 hours until potatoes are tender.
- Stir in French onion dip 30 minutes before serving; heat through.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Vegetable Recipes