German Potato Salad
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 potatoes, sliced
- 1/2 cup onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup celery, sliced
- 1/4 cup diced green bell peppers
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- Chopped parsley (for garnish)
- Sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled (for garnish)
- Combine all ingredients except parsley and bacon.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir and cook on LOW for 5 to 6 hours in slow cooker.
- Add sugar if needed. Garnish with bacon and parsley.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Vegetable Recipes