German Potato Salad
- 2 potatoes, sliced
- 1/2 cup onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup celery, sliced
- 1/4 cup diced green bell peppers
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- Chopped parsley (for garnish)
- Sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled (for garnish)
- Combine all ingredients except parsley and bacon.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir and cook on LOW for 5 to 6 hours in slow cooker.
- Add sugar if needed. Garnish with bacon and parsley.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.