Glorified Mashed Potatoes
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 6 cups warm mashed potatoes, prepared without milk or butter
- In a bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, butter, salad dressing
mix and parsley; stir in potatoes. Transfer to a slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 2 to 4 hours.
Yield: 8 to 10 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Vegetable Recipes