Glorified Mashed Potatoes
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 6 cups warm mashed potatoes, prepared without milk or butter
- In a bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, butter, salad dressing
mix and parsley; stir in potatoes. Transfer to a slow cooker.
and cook on LOW for 2 to 4 hours.
Yield: 8 to 10 servings
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.