Green Beans, Ham and Potatoes
- 2 pounds fresh green beans
- 2 pounds ham, diced
- 4 baking potatoes, diced
- 1 large onion, diced (optional)
- 3 cups water
- Salt and pepper
- Montreal steak seasoning (optional)
- Put green beans, ham, potatoes and onion into the slow cooker.
- Add and season with salt pepper or Montreal steak seasoning.
- Cook on LOW for 6 hours.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.