Hidden Valley Ranch Potatoes
- 2 (24 ounce) bags frozen hash brown potatoes, partially thawed
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 2 envelopes Hidden Valley Ranch dressing mix
- 2 cans cream of potato soup
- Put hash brown potatoes in slow cooker.
- Combine remaining ingredients
in a bowl; stir well then add to potatoes. Gently stir to blend.
- Cook on LOW for 7 to 8 hours.
- Stir before serving.
Yield: 8 to 12 servings
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.