Mexican Corn Bake
- 1 (13 ounce) can creamed corn
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sour cream, plus more for garnish
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chiles
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 (8 ounce) boxes corn muffin mix
- 4 tablespoons chunky salsa, plus more for garnish
- Generously grease a slow cooker.
- In a medium bowl, combine the creamed corn, eggs, sour cream chiles
and butter; blend well.
- Stir in the muffin mix; pour into crock pot.
- Sprinkle the salsa over top, and lightly swirl it into the
- Cover and cook on HIGH setting for 2 to 2 1/2 hours.
- Turn off heat and remove lid.
- Cool for 10 minutes; serve.
- Garnish with sour cream and salsa.