Pineapple Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
- 1 (20 ounce) can cubed pineapple, with juice
- 2 1/2 cups granola cereal with cinnamon and raisins
- 4 large sweet potatoes, unpeeled, baked
- 1/2 cup dry granola cereal for garnish
- Pour pineapple with juice and 2 1/2 cups granola cereal into slow cooker and cook on LOW for 2 hours.
- While mixture is cooking, bake sweet potatoes in oven.
- When both
potatoes and pineapple granola mixture are done, split potatoes
in half and stuff with pineapple mixture.
- Sprinkle 1/2 cup dry granola
cereal on the potatoes for garnish.
Yield: 4 servings
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help maintain Recipe Goldmine. Thank you.