Rustic Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- 2 pounds baking potatoes with peel, 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons butter, 1/8-inch pieces
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup milk
- Place all ingredients, except milk, in slow cooker; toss to combine.
- Cover and cook on LOW 7 hours or on HIGH 4 hours.
- Add milk to slow cooker.
- Mash potatoes with potato masher or electric
mixer until smooth.
Yield: 5 servings
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.