Sour Cream Limas
- 1 pound dried baby Lima beans
- 4 cup water
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sour cream
- Rinse beans, and drain well. Combine all except sour cream in crock
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8 hours.
- Stir beans, cover again, and continue cooking on LOW for about 4
more hours or until tender.
- Stir in sour cream.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.