Supreme Baked Beans
- 3 cans pork and beans
- 1 pound ground beef
- 8 strips bacon (cut into small pieces)
- 1 bottle commercial BBQ sauce
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 to 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup prepared mustard
- 1/4 cup ketchup
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Brown beef and bacon with onions, peppers and celery. Drain well.
- Mix all ingredients in slow cooker and cook on LOW for about 4 hours.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Vegetable Recipes