Sweet Carrot Strips
- 1 pound carrots, peeled and cut into 2-inch-long strips
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup apricot/pineapple preserves
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut, optional
- Place carrot strips, sugar, preserves, butter and pineapple juice
into slow cooker and cook on LOW for 4 hours. If using the coconut,
use it as garnish after the carrots are cooked.
- Serve as a side dish with pork, beef or chicken.
Yield: 4 servings
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.