- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup sliced onion
- 3 cups halved mushrooms
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup sliced green beans
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 cup white wine or vegetable stock
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/4 cup plain, nonfat yogurt
- 1/4 cup fat free sour cream
- 4 cups hot cooked noodles
- In a skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil; sauté onion 2 to 3
minutes until soft.
- Add mushrooms and garlic; cook 5 minutes.
- Spoon into slow cooker. Add beans, carrots, tomato paste and wine or stock.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 2 to 4 hours, until most of liquid has
- In a small saucepan, stir together cornstarch, yogurt and sour cream.
Heat gently over low heat for 1 minute (do not let sauce boil as
it will curdle). Stir sauce into vegetable mixture.
- Serve over noodles.
Yield: 6 servings
207 cal; 2g fat; 3 gr fiber