- 3 pounds venison stew meat
- 1 cup onion, diced
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons Lawry's natural choice seasoning for meat
- 2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 1 pound seasoned bacon
- 2 cups ketchup
- 1/2 cup molasses
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Place venison, onion, garlic, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce
and seasoning in slow cooker.
- Cook on HIGH for 1 to 2 hours until meat is cooked.
- Cook bacon and crumble or chop.A dd bacon, ketchup, molasses
and brown sugar to slow cooker.
- Turn to LOW and cook for the rest of the day.
- Serve over rice, potatoes or toast.
Venison can be substituted for any red meat - just cut into 1-inch cubes.