- 1 (3 to 5 pound) venison roast
- 1 envelope dry onion soup mix
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Pour oil into slow cooker and set on a medium heat setting.
- Sprinkle pepper and garlic salt on meat; brown on all sides.
- Combine soups and water; pour over roast.
- Set temperature on LOW and cook approximately 3 hours or until done.
- Remove roast; let stand a few minutes before cutting.
- There is no need to add thickening to gravy.
Potatoes, carrots or quartered onions
may also be added in the slow cooker.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Slow Cooker Wild Game Recipes