Crab-Cream Cheese Balls
- 5 pounds crab meat
- 2 pounds cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 1/2 cups
butter or margarine, room temperature
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 5 onions, medium, minced finely
- 1 1/2 cups Old Bay Seasoning
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients except Old Bay Seasoning together. Divide
the mixture into ten equal balls. Each ball will weigh between 12 and 14 ounces
- Roll each ball in the Old Bay Seasoning so that each is completely coated.
- Place on a 1/2 roasting pan, and chill in the refrigerator 3 to 4 hours before serving.
Yields 10 cheese balls or 100 servings, 1 1/2 ounces each.
Source: McCormick, Inc.