Honey Dijon Wings
- 10 pounds fresh or frozen chicken wings, thawed, if frozen
- 1/3 cup hot pepper
- 1 cup Dijon-style mustard or other prepared mustard
- 1 1/2 cups honey
- Heat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Split the wings at each joint and discard the tips; rinse, then pat dry. Place
the wings on cookie sheets and bake for 30 minutes.\
- Turn the wings and bake for 30 more minutes, until brown. Drain well and place
in a large bowl.
- In a small saucepan, combine the remaining ingredients. Mix well, then heat the
mixture over medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes, or until the honey melts. Remove from
the heat and toss with the cooked chicken wings.
- Serve immediately or keep warm until ready to use.
If you want to make these a bit hotter, add an additional 1/3 cup hot pepper