Italian Cheese Balls
- 1 pound bulk Italian sausage
- 1/2 pound provolone cheese, grated
- 1/2 pound sharp Cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons Romano cheese, coarsely grated
- 1 tablespoon oregano leaves
- 1 tablespoon fresh garlic, finely minced
- 3 cups Bisquick Mix
- Combine all ingredients in a large stainless steel bowl. Roll the sausage mixture
into small bite-size balls. (About the size of large marbles.) Arrange the balls
on two parchment lined-half size baking sheets. (If desired the pans can be wrapped
in film and frozen. )
- Heat oven to 300 degrees F and bake uncovered for 20 minutes or until the balls
have a golden brown crust.
- Remove from oven and cool for 10 minutes.
- Serve with warmed marinara sauce.
Yields 100 to 120 balls.