- 3 quarts pizza blend cheese (4 pounds)
- 1 3/4 cans tomato paste (15 ounces)
- 1 1/2 cups extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups pitted ripe olives, drained and sliced (6 1/2 ounces)
- 2 2/3 cups fresh green onions with tops, finely chopped
- 100 slices French bread, sliced 1/2-inch thick
- Combine cheese, tomato paste, salad oil, olives and onions. Blend well. Spread
about 2 tablespoons mixture on each slice of bread. Place on ungreased pans.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 400 degrees F or until cheese is melted.
Yields 100 servings.
50 sandwich buns, cut in half, may be substituted for French bread.