White Pizza Dip
- 5 envelopes herb and garlic dry soup mix
- 2 1/2 pounds sour cream
- 2 1/2 pounds ricotta cheese
- 5 ounces pepperoni, chopped
- 5 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 5 loaves Italian bread, sliced
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Stir in 3 3/4 cups mozzarella cheese.
- Divide evenly among 4 or 5 ovenproof dishes.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until heated through.
- Serve with fresh Italian or French bread.
- Can be mixed ahead and baked when needed.