Bridal Sweet Punch
This punch can be made in advance in large quantities.
- 6 cups water
- 10 tea bags
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 3 cups orange juice
- 3 cups unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1 cup fresh, strained lemon juice
- 2 quarts ginger ale
- Mint leaves for garnish
- Bring the water to a boil, add the tea bags and steep for 5 minutes.
- Remove the
tea bags; add the sugar.
- Mix and chill for at least 3 hours.
- Place the chilled tea in a punch bowl, add the juices, and stir.
- Just before serving, add the ginger ale and stir. Add some ice cubes and garnish
with mint leaves.