Frothy Cappuccino Punch
- 1 gallon double strength coffee, chilled
- 3 (12 ounce) cans evaporated milk, chilled, divided
- 1 cup granulated sugar, divided
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 quart chocolate ice cream
- Ground cinnamon
- Shaved chocolate
- Pour coffee into large punch bowl.
- Combine 2 1/4 cups evaporated milk, 1/2 cup sugar and vanilla extract in
blender; blend until frothy. Add milk mixture to coffee.
- Repeat with remaining evaporated milk and sugar. Add scoops of ice cream
to punch and top with chocolate curls.
- Ladle punch into cups; sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Measure 2 rounded tablespoons of ground coffee to every 6 ounces of water.
Vary measurements to suit your individual taste.
Hint: To make chocolate curls, carefully draw a vegetable peeler across a bar
of NESTLE TOLL HOUSE Semi-Sweet Chocolate. Vary the width of your curls by using
different sides of the chocolate bar.
Recipe and photo credit: