Hyatt Regency Kona Coffee Punch
- 1 quart whipping cream
- 5 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 5 teaspoons vanilla
- 4 quarts strong brewed Kona coffee, well chilled
- 4 ounces chocolate
- 1 cup Kahlua liqueur (optional)
- 2 quarts vanilla ice cream
- Whipped cream (garnish)
- Chocolate shavings (garnish)
- Whip cream until stiff peaks form, gradually adding sugar and vanilla extract.
- Combine coffee, chocolate syrup and coffee liqueur.
- Spoon ice cream into a large punch bowl and carefully pour in the chilled coffee
mixture. Top with mounds of whipped cream. Garnish with chocolate shavings and serve.
Source: Hyatt Regency, Waikiki