Margarita Villa Punch
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen
limeade concentrate, thawed
- 1 cup confectioners*#39; sugar
- 5 egg whites
- 6 cups crushed ice
- 4 cups club soda
- Lime slices
- Coarse salt
- In a 1-gallon, nonmetal container, combine juice concentrates, confectioners'
sugar, egg whites and crushed ice. Mix well. Cover and freeze. Stir periodically.
- Remove from freezer about 30 minutes before serving. Spoon 2 cups of the mixture
into a blender and add 1 cup club soda. Blend until frothy.
- To serve, rub rim of glass with a lime slice and twist rim gently in the salt.
Fill glass and garnish with lime slices.
Makes 24 servings.
Source: The All-American Cowboy Cookbook