Red Velvet Punch
- 8 cups cranberry juice cocktail
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate,
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen pineapple juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 (6 ounce)
can frozen lemon juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 cups brandy
- 2 fifths chilled
- Mix cranberry juice cocktail, orange juice, pineapple juice, lemon juice and
brandy in a large punch bowl over block of ice.
- Just before serving, add chilled champagne.
- Garnish with slices of lemon or lime.
Makes 25 cups, allowing 3 cups per guest.
For non-alcoholic punch, substitute 2 quarts ginger ale for champagne and 2 cups
grape juice for brandy.