Strawberry Champagne Punch
- 1 pint fresh strawberries
- 2 cups white Zinfandel wine
- 1/2 cup granulated
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen pineapple concentrate, thawed (undiluted)
- 1 lemon
- 1 chilled bottle Champagne
- 1 liter lemon-lime soda
- Wash and hull strawberries, and chop coarsely.
- Combine wine, sugar and pineapple juice concentrate.
- Grate the rind of one lemon, squeeze juice from lemon and add to wine mixture
along with empty lemon shell.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- The next day, strain and discard fruits (optional).
- Pour over ice in individual glasses or put into a punch bowl with champagne and
- Serve over ice.