Big Batch Butterscotch Cookies
- 3 cups (6 sticks) butter or margarine, melted and cooled completely
- 6 eggs
- 6 cups brown sugar, tightly packed
- 6 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 6 teaspoons baking powder
- 3 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoons cream of tartar
- 10 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a cookie sheet or line with parchment
- Blend well all ingredients except the flour, use an electric mixer if possible.
Slowly add in flour.
- Roll into walnut size balls, then place 2 inches apart on prepared
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
Makes over 100 cookies.