Boston Cream Pie
- 4 (18.25 ounce) boxes yellow cake mix
- 11 cups cold milk
- 4 (5.1 ounce) boxes instant vanilla pudding mix
- 64 ounces hot fudge topping, warmed
- 96 maraschino cherries (optional)
- Prepare cake mixes according to package directions. Bake in four greased 13 x
9 x 2 inch baking pans; cool.
- In a mixing bowl, beat milk and pudding mixes at low speed for 2-3 minutes. Cover
and chill for at least 30 minutes.
- Cut each cake into 24 pieces; split each piece horizontally. Place about 1 heaping
tablespoon of pudding between layers. Top with 1 tablespoon fudge topping. Garnish
with a cherry if desired.