Peanut Butter Bars
- 12 eggs
- 6 cups granulated sugar
- 3 cups brown sugar
- 2 cups peanut
- 1 cup shortening
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 8 cups all-purpose
- 3 tablespoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease 3 (15 x 10 x 1-inch) baking pans.
- Cream the eggs, sugars, peanut butter, shortening and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix
well. Spread into prepared baking pans.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until top is golden
- Dust with confectioners' sugar.