Baked Cajun Fish
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons granulated garlic
- 2 teaspoons onion salt
- 3/4 teaspoon red pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon white
- 1 teaspoon ground oregano
- 1 teaspoon ground thyme
- 50 (3 ounce)
frozen fish portions
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- Mix seasonings in a small bowl. Place in a spice shaker.
- Place 25 fish portions into each of two ungreased 12 x 20 x 2 1/2-inch steam
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup lemon juice and 3 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon seasoning mix
over the top of each pan.
- Drizzle 3/8 cup melted margarine over the seasonings.
- To bake: Conventional oven 350 degrees F for 20 minutes; convection oven 350
degrees F for 15 minutes until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Yields 50 servings.
For best results, batch-cook fish throughout the meal. Boneless, skinless
chicken breasts or thighs may be substituted for the fish.
Nutrients Per Serving: Calories 141; Protein 16g; Carbohydrate 0g; Total
Fat 7.8g; Saturated Fat 1.3g; Cholesterol 51mg; Sodium 136mg; Dietary Fiber 0g