Chicken a la King
- 1 (50 ounce) can Campbell's Condensed 98% Fat Free
Cream of Chicken Soup
- 2 quarts milk (2% fat)
- 7 (30 ounce) cans Swanson Chunks
- 6 pounds canned sliced mushrooms
- 6 pounds frozen peas, cooked
- 1 pound pimiento, chopped
- 100 halves potato shells, baked
- In large bowl mix soup and milk thoroughly. Add chicken, mushrooms, peas and
- In each of 4 baking pans (12 x 20 x 2 inches) evenly divide chicken mixture.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 30 minutes or until hot. Stir.
- Portion using a 6 ounce ladle (3/4 cup) into 1 half potato shell.
Yield: 100 servings (3/4 cup chicken mixture and 1 half baked potato shell each)