Creamy Chicken Pasta Bake
- 7 pounds 8 ounces spaghetti
- 12 ounces butter or margarine
- 7 pounds 8 ounces
red and/or yellow bell peppers, diced
- 1 pounds 8 ounces onions, chopped
(50 ounce) can Campbell's Condensed Cream of Chicken or
98% Fat Free Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 (50 ounce) can Campbell's Condensed
Cream of Mushroom or 98% Fat Free Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 1/2 (49 1/2 ounce) cans Swanson Chicken Broth
- 12 pounds chicken, cooked,
- 3 pounds sharp process cheese, shredded
- 3 pounds canned mushrooms,
sliced and drained
- 3 pounds pitted ripe olives, halved
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Cook spaghetti. Rinse and drain.
- In large saucepot melt butter and cook peppers and onions until tender. Add soups,
broth, chicken, cheese, mushrooms, olives and paprika. Add spaghetti.
- Portion using a heaping 8 ounce ladle. Serve with parmesan cheese if desired.
Yields: 100 servings (10 ounces or 1 cup each)