- 14 pounds 8 ounces radiatore pasta
- 3 (50 ounce) cans Campbell's Condensed
- 3 (50 ounce) cans water
- 2 pounds ground beef, cooked
- 1 pound
8 ounces cottage cheese
- 2 ounces Parmesan cheese, grated
- 4 tablespoons garlic
- 2 pounds canned tomatoes, diced, drained
- 1 pound roasted red peppers,
- 2/3 cup basil, fresh, chopped
- 50 pieces garlic bread, sliced
- Cook pasta. Rinse and drain.
- Store covered in refrigerator at 40 degrees F or
- In large saucepot mix soup and water. Add beef, cottage cheese, Parmesan cheese,
Italian seasoning, garlic powder, tomatoes and peppers. Heat until internal temperature
of beef is 155 degrees F or higher for 15 seconds, stirring often. Add pasta and
- Portion using an 8-ounce ladle (1 cup).
- Serve with garlic bread.
Yield: 50 servings (8 ounces or 1 cup each)