Meat Loaf for 50
- 10 pounds ground beef
- 2 pounds ground pork
- 3 cups breadcrumbs
- 1 quart
- 12 eggs, beaten
- 1 large onion, minced
- 1 large green bell pepper,
- 1 #3 can stewed tomatoes, drained*
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 1 teaspoon
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Light brown sugar
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Grease five 5 x 9-inch loaf pans and set aside.
- In a very large bowl mix the beef, pork, breadcrumbs, milk, eggs, onion, pepper,
tomatoes, salt, and peppers until just blended. Press into the prepared loaf pans.
Top with the ketchup and sprinkle with brown sugar.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 1 hour and 30 minutes.
Makes 50 servings.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cooking for a Crowd Recipes