Oven Baked Chicken 2
- 5 cups cornflake crumbs
- 2 1/2 tablespoons salt
- 1 1/4 teaspoons pepper
- 5 teaspoons paprika
- 2 1/2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 2 1/2 teaspoons onion salt
- 10 eggs
- 2 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 50 chicken breasts
- Combine crumbs with seasonings.
- In a shallow bowl, combine eggs and lemon juice beating slightly. Dip chicken
into egg mixture then coat in crumb mixture. Place on ungreased baking pan.
uncovered for 1 to 1 1/4 hours at 350 degrees F until chicken is done.
Posted by JudyAZ at recipegoldmine.com.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cooking for a Crowd Recipes