- 3 pounds shrimp, cooked and chopped
- 3 pounds crab meat (imitation or genuine
- 2 cups finely chopped celery
- 1 large green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cups (1 pint)
- Dash hot pepper sauce
- 2 cups bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup (1 stick)
butter or margarine, melted
- Combine shrimp, crab, celery, bell pepper, onions, and Worcestershire sauce;
- Spoon mixture into greased extra-large (18 x 14 x 3-inch) casserole dish.
- Mix mayonnaise with dash of hot pepper sauce; mix bread crumbs with melted butter;
combine mayonnaise and bread mixtures.
- Spoon over shrimp mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees
F for 30 minutes.