- 6 pounds medium shell macaroni
- 14 pounds lean ground beef
- 6 (50 ounce)
cans condensed tomato soup
- Cook macaroni; rinse and drain.
- In large saucepot cook beef. Cook until internal temperature is 160 degrees F
or higher for 15 seconds and beef is browned, stirring to separate meat. Drain fat.
- Add macaroni and soup. Heat until internal temperature is 140 degrees F or higher
for 15 seconds, stirring often.
- Hold at 140 degrees F or higher.
- Portion using a 3 3/4 cup scoop.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cooking for a Crowd Recipes