Sloppy Joes for One Hundred
- 20 pounds ground beef
- 12 (26 ounce) cans tomato soup
- 7 tablespoons brown
- 7 tablespoons lemon juice
- 10 onions, chopped
- 14 tablespoons Worcestershire
- 10 (32 ounce) bottles ketchup
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Brown beef with onions (will fit in electric roaster). Drain off fat.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well. Salt and pepper to taste. Simmer
for 1 hour
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cooking for a Crowd Recipes