- 100 pounds pork spareribs, cut into serving-size pieces
- 336 ounces barbecue
- 80 ounces crushed pineapple, undrained
- 5 pounds brown sugar
to 8 ounces Liquid Smoke flavoring, as desired
- Place the ribs in large roasting pans. Cover and bake at 350 degrees F for 1
- Bake for 15-30 minutes longer or until almost tender.
- Meanwhile, in a kettle, combine barbecue sauce, pineapple, brown sugar and Liquid
Smoke; cook and stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Drain ribs; pour sauce over ribs.
- Bake, uncovered, for 15-20 minutes or until tender.