Sour Cream Chili Bake
- 15 pounds ground beef
- 2 1/2 cups chopped onions
- 2 (No. 10) cans drained
- 2 (No. 10) cans tomato sauce
- 13 ounces taco seasoning mix
- 5 to 6 pounds shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 5 pounds tortilla chips, broken
- 3 pints sour cream
- Cook ground beef and onions until meat is browned and onions are tender; drain.
- Stir in beans, tomato sauce, taco seasoning mix and 3/4 of the shredded cheese.
- Sprinkle 3/4 of the corn chips in the bottom of six casserole dishes.
- Cover with
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Spread sour cream over chili; top
with remaining chips and cheese.
- Bake for 5 minutes longer.
Serves 72; makes 6 large casseroles.