- 12 pounds ground beef
- 6 cups chopped onion
- 4 tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 (#10) cans stewed tomatoes
- 2 (#10) cans tomato sauce
- 4 cups mushrooms
- 6 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 4 tablespoons oregano
- 4 tablespoons basil
- 8 pounds spaghetti, cooked
- 8 pounds mozzarella cheese
- Parmesan cheese,
grated as needed
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Brown ground beef and onion. Drain.
- Mix together tomatoes, tomato sauce, seasonings and mushrooms.
- Simmer for 20 minutes.
- Stir in spaghetti.
- Divide half of mixture into baking
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Place remaining meat mixture in pans.
with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 30 minutes or until 160 degrees F internal temperature.
Yields 100 (6 ounce) servings.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cooking for a Crowd Recipes